RetroBike National Series Rd 7: Long Mynd ~ 14/10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would've thought eh? Dodging taxes to fund an expensive Klein habit...

Shocking, just shocking.

I was hoping to make this, but thanks to a really horrible cold I don't think I'll be up to it. Even my eyebrows ache at the moment.

hoping to make this ride. never been round these parts before.

oh, and don't forget all your swag, karma, trades and all manner of retro junk. we love a jumble! :cool:

Iwasgoodonce":2a9vnq3y said:
I was hoping to make this, but thanks to a really horrible cold I don't think I'll be up to it. Even my eyebrows ache at the moment.

yep, know how feel mate, proper man-flu going on here.
I'm tucked up on the sofa with a duvet over me and all manner of drugs at the side of me, I WILL be better by Sunday though ;)

marc two tone":39mqe4ve said:
hoping to make this ride. never been round these parts before.

oh, and don't forget all your swag, karma, trades and all manner of retro junk. we love a jumble! :cool:

Oooh really? I'll have to have a hoke....

1210tech":27d1gtip said:
Iwasgoodonce":27d1gtip said:

yep, know how feel mate, proper man-flu going on here.
I'm tucked up on the sofa with a duvet over me and all manner of drugs at the side of me, I WILL be better by Sunday though ;)

MAN FLU? YOu could push twenty miles in a day and there's a pub stop. Man up. (He says, busy polishing the granny ring ;) )

petitpal":181o2vxi said:
MAN FLU? You could push twenty miles in a day and there's a pub stop. Man up. (He says, busy polishing the granny ring ;) )
We are talking about man-flu here, the nastiest most life threatening virus known to.....well, man! :D

Feeling a lot better today, my nose has stopped running like a tap, my head isn't pounding as much as it was, the cold sweats have dissipated, just got a bit of a cough left. Looking at the forecast for Sunday though, I can see a relapse occurring on Monday morning :LOL:

Not long now. :)
The roll to date is:

drystonepaul
John (The Guv)
rc200ti
Matthew71
Feetabix
mrlee
Captaincosmic
Daj
elpedro666
mass199