Hope C2's - Confused

retrocomeback":3ujk0es8 said:
No worries, please excuse my cheekiness mate! :D

Don't worry, I know how you feel.

Hard to get some decent looking discs for our old c2's isn't it!

This is just a simple design, going to have a go at some more complex designs. :twisted:

There's also some etching going on too, but I don't want to reveal that just yet. :roll:

The wear to the arms is not a problem :? I have mono minis and the mono mini specific rotor is narrow and the arms have wear on the too.

Change it out if your not sure about it,not like theyre hard to come by ;)

dyna-ti":i1rlmdm3 said:
The wear to the arms is not a problem :? I have mono minis and the mono mini specific rotor is narrow and the arms have wear on the too.

Change it out if your not sure about it,not like theyre hard to come by ;)

It's making a noise and making it a bit clunky at the back, which is making me a little nervous using it.

Forgot how much fun CAD can actually be, couple of quick mock ups:

chain.jpg

fail.jpg

ok not to sound stupid why are u cnc some discs when u jus need to get some hope c2 disc in 165 for the hope c2 caliper ?

the reason ur avids were wearin is cos there too small for the pad thats why there is wear

ive got 6 sets of c2 atm and spares everywhere

gfs bike STS1 is gettin built up with f/r hope c2 brakes and shes running no 3 caliper rear 165mm disc and no 5 caliper disc front 165 mm

if u wanted the larger disc at the front its a 185 mm disc and a no 3 caliper

jus checked my sts dh which runs 165 rear (no 3 caliper ) and front 185 caliper (no 3 caliper )

my jump bike jus a 165 at rear ( no 3 caliper )

sts 1 current build 165 front (no5 caliper ) rear 165 (no3 caliper )

tony

I've seen rotors with the words on them spelling out 'police' and 'orange' and no doubt other manufactures names so how about some retrobike ones :?
Naturally you'd have to have 5 bolt as well as 6 :?

Back