Olympics.

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm hooked, can't remember ever being so engrossed before. Heroic success's and failures abound. Just watched the womens tri and the lightweight sculls, I was on the edge of my seat, thrilling races if not the best outcome for GB.

it is brilliant .

been watching most of it on french tv , and the french media are full of praise for the organisers , public etc....

Thats a nice amount of channels to have. We are getting mixed up with just the 2 as there is a lot to cram in! Me and the mrs arent sports people really but seem to always watch stuff like the olympics and athletics etc. when it is on.
Just as you begin to learn the rules etc. for different disciplines, it finishes!
Paralympics next aswell, when are the winter olympics on? I like those too.

yeah, they block the bbc stuff from Australian IP's... but there are ways around it, GF was watching the much complained about equestrian the other day, I've put up with some dodgy steam stuff...
but for the XC i'll probably switch it o, only want to watch the tri, marathon and XC...

What a win in the women's pursuit! Can 2012 get any better for British cycling?

big olyimpic sceptic here going in
but been enjoying it ,at last summat interesting to watch on tv

go GB go GB

proud to be british (for once )

BTW you lot noticed the huge amount of BABES in team GB ?
and others

I like the genuine happiness on the medal winners faces. As for the olympics still bullshit & hype

tintin40":64chue1a said:
I like the genuine happiness on the medal winners faces. As for the olympics still bullshit & hype

Tintin, i thought you would be able to see past and watch for the talent?

Back