Klein Adroit Koi 1996: For Sale!

@ All; Thanks for your reactions :)
@ Jamis Diablol; Paul Crosstops you mean?
@ EarlofBarnet; Is just lucky that the fork is matching the Koi colour!
@ kleinrenzo; It was in de BMX section on Marktplaats.nl :)
@ Stylus; Let's bike together and show some nice retro stuff :)
@ Rio; Black it will be. Still thinking of let the XTR950 on the bike, while they match a lot of dark grey...
@ audi-allroad; I know a bike that is more beautifull :)
@ juice; this picture is just for you! Thanks Adam!

Chris King wheels are still here, but I wait for 2 weeks, because then I will receive a new frame, and maybe these wheels will match... I let you guys know what I will do whit them at that time!

Hi Dirk,
I totally agree on the grey crankset. But the XTR 950 was made in 5 arm too :cool:
Don't know the differences in serial numbers though....

34henry3w":19fvs3c2 said:
gorgeous!

would be super cool if you got Jonrock to custom paint the fork legs koi to match!

adroit_1998_reto_front.jpg

Yummie.. :D

Update:

Ok, time to change the cables. They were not working properly anymore.
So it is cleaning time:

And the Gore Ride On cables and new alu pulleys!

Has anyone a manual from the Shimano XTR ST M950? There must be a simple way to exchange the cables?

Also I bought to Manitou SX Carbon forks inclusive some spare parts.
So Renzo I certainly will repaint one of the forks into the color Koi! :)

The original fork will be unharmed, while that is the only Manitou SX Carbon in that color that I've seen so far.
All the other Manitou SX Carbons are completely red :shock:

STI's

Has anyone a manual from the Shimano XTR ST M950? There must be a simple way to exchange the cables?

There either is a small soft plastic philips screw on either side left and right or you need to disamble the lower bit with 2 or 3 other very small aluminium philips screws seen from the bottom of the STI orrrr... i can help you when you're planning to come over? :LOL:

Back