June 2012 BoTM 'Dead End Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a linkage front fork count as a dead end? Because if so then all my mountain bikes are eligible :D lol.

here you go (my apologies in advance if it isn't dead enough) :

Attachments

• DeadEnd.jpg
    DeadEnd.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,075
I would like to throw my freshly build Action Tec F-16 in. More pictures here.

Prototype w/o serial number ...

20120615_170555.jpg

20120615_170429.jpg

So, is this month's voting being based on the degree of dead-endness, or the best looking bike of all the dead end examples?

Basically, what I'm asking is are we looking for the best looking stupid bike, or the stupidest bike?

RichieB":1atc0n9q said:
So, is this month's voting being based on the degree of dead-endness, or the best looking bike of all the dead end examples?

Basically, what I'm asking is are we looking for the best looking stupid bike, or the stupidest bike?

Surely we must vote for the best looking, best built and most interesting dead-end bike. It might be stupid, might be genuis, might have been acceptable in its day but left behind by the march of progress - like a T-Rex.

I couldn't vote for a crap bike that happens to be defunct. That would be like voting for a Dodo with alopecia.

I'll be voting for the bike that has the best balance of "I am glad not to HAVE TO RIDE it" now, but at one point would have had the most "WOW I WISH I COULD RIDE THAT" then.

Oh, and neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back