9th June - Forest of Dean

daj":305qbx26 said:
Don't think Adrian is attending? :?

Going to be on the Sanderson as its not been out for a while and the retro steeds are in various states of Pre-mayhem prep!!

The snapper :LOL:

matthew71":1k4vngns said:
daj":1k4vngns said:

Going to be on the Sanderson as its not been out for a while and the retro steeds are in various states of Pre-mayhem prep!!

The snapper :LOL:

ha,ha oh yeah!! :LOL:

No1 son (jonXmac) is likely to be on his newly built (by him) Felt bitza, and if it's not going to be too much of a trial of endurance, I will prevail on my daughter to come along on her newly built (by me) Orange C16R.

I think I will most likely be on the trusty Zaskar, and leave the newly built ????? for the British Steel ride ;)

daj":35o8su36 said:

Might make it after all - trying to bribe our travel office into switching my flight to Sunday :cool:

nevadasmith":3s55oju8 said:
daj":3s55oju8 said:

Might make it after all - trying to bribe our travel office into switching my flight to Sunday :cool:[/quote

you might need a jerry can if you are flying from manchester , and you know you want to watch dave walking :LOL:

Despite the heavy rain today, tomorrows forecast is :

Sunny/sunny spells ,dry and 14-16° with a windspeed off 14mph

Back