May 2012 BoTM Contest - Nominations Please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
yetifan.com":2cee8wm0 said:
No digital camera- no joke. I have to borrow one. Guess Like most mtbers its a case of mixed up priorities:)

Will retract the missy bike until I can get you guys some better pics and a story.

Andrew

Andrew dont be so stupid, the bikes a Legend...my personal view, is merely that, one mans view,

and i think the bigger point i was trying to make was....THE BIKE YOU HAVE IS THAT SPECIAL.......it warrants all the effort, but hey this is just my personnel and selfish view because id like to know more.

sinnerman":30af99pz said:
yetifan.com":30af99pz said:
No digital camera- no joke. I have to borrow one. Guess Like most mtbers its a case of mixed up priorities:)

Will retract the missy bike until I can get you guys some better pics and a story.

Andrew

Andrew dont be so stupid, the bikes a Legend...my personal view, is merely that, one mans view,

and i think the bigger point i was trying to make was....THE BIKE YOU HAVE IS THAT SPECIAL.......it warrants all the effort, but hey this is just my personnel and selfish view because id like to know more.

I guess what we - the monkeys on the fence are trying to say is that there is a commitment following to own such a bike

rumpfy":3fq54svx said:
sinnerman":3fq54svx said:
Oh Come on........ :shock:

Harsh i know, but i think you can do better....?

You diiiiiick.

may be so BIGMAN, maybe so.

But the point remains the same.

rumpfy":3pizymum said:
<some irrelevant playground rubbish in here>

If that's the quality of your posting, I'm very glad you've made less than 600 posts in 7 years

People with nothing to say should really keep schtum

Anyway to business:

- Big old story and tons of gratuitous photos of the Missy bike please Mr Yetifan

- And wow more stunners... I know who my favourites are so far... the little details in the Goat's paint are eye popping... The Lloyd just looks such a damned cool bike...

......You may have had issues elsewhere, but this is retrobike....we are quite a friendly bunch.....lol.

Explain what you mean by this please ..

When did BoTM become a photography competition?

Good to see some diverse entries, standard of bikes is high!

JustKev":3pe5d1sk said:

I'd say about 2 years ago.
I personally don't pay too much attention to the quality of the pic, it's a contest for the best bike after all, but I've seen lots of fantastic bikes over-looked because of the quality of the picture representing it.
I didn't used to make too much of an effort myself, but realised that a lot of people place almost as much weighting on the presentation as on the standard of the bike itself.
I know full well that a decent pic won me my BoTM. It only took me an extra 30 minutes, which isn't much compared to the time spent building

makster":3b53ctch said:
JustKev":3b53ctch said:
I'd say about 2 years ago.
I personally don't pay too much attention to the quality of the pic, it's a contest for the best bike after all, but I've seen lots of fantastic bikes over-looked because of the quality of the picture representing it.
I didn't used to make too much of an effort myself, but realised that a lot of people place almost as much weighting on the presentation as on the standard of the bike itself.
I know full well that a decent pic won me my BoTM. It only took me an extra 30 minutes, which isn't much compared to the time spent building
I have to say - and I'm not just blowing smoke... - I always enjoy your photos of bikes - not sure what it is, but they have a certain timeless quality to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back