Carbon Flite

deelam,

that image is un welcome in my mind.

As for carbon flites no idea on comfort. If you want something waaay light but perhaps more rideable try an SLR.

if you want something comfortable, fairly light, rideable & wont rip to pieces in a few offroad rides like the SLR, then try a flite TT, same shape as a basic flite, slightly less padding, carbon hull & hollow ti rails.

scant":1kqol8yf said:
if you want something comfortable, fairly light, rideable & wont rip to pieces in a few offroad rides like the SLR, then try a flite TT, same shape as a basic flite, slightly less padding, carbon hull & hollow ti rails.

Agreed the slr isn't super durable. Grest for the road though. You can get a slr with kevlar corners. Would do the trick off road i reckon.

saddles are such a personal thing. I'd deffo recommend trying a friends SLR before buying 1 outright. personally I'd find the carbon saddle pictured above more comfy than an SLR. SLR shape is just too flat for my liking.

scant":c6zxbrhk said:
try a flite TT, same shape as a basic flite, slightly less padding, carbon hull & hollow ti rails.
The hollow ti rails make me nervous, can they stand up to off road use on a hardtail?

mine have steve, tho I'm 140lb on a wet day :)
if you're the type that reg bends saddle rails then stick with the stock flite!

Righto, I've found a suitable Flite on Ebay, but holy moley is it expensive..

The Carbon ones seem to be around the AU Hundred Buck mark [about 40 Pounds]..

A dichotomy: Wallet pain, comfy ass vs. Comfy wallet, ass pain. Does this need a Poll?? :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Simon.. I'm interested mate.. What sort of condition is it in? Any chance of a photo?

I´ve had a flite carbon saddle, they´re comfortable, especially the II:s with carbon rails.

I´m in search for one like that...

Back