Fat Chance Wicked 1990 - 98% Finished!

northerndave

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ooohh, this is going to be a fun project...

1990 Wicked with one Kaiser as a previous owner..

It's been a fun project putting this one together. I've tried to source as much NOS or close to NOS as I can and and if not I've opted for the best condition stuff I could afford to find. The top find for it was a pair of Yo forks that are pretty much a 99% colour match. I know a Wicked should have a Wicked fork, but the Yo fork works really well.

Enjoy

DSC_8615.jpg

DSC_8616.jpg

DSC_8619.jpg

DSC_8620.jpg

DSC_8622.jpg

Sweeeeeet! If you need decals I have a set from an old Wicked that I never ended up doing, sold it to a friend and he painted the livery on (a very talented chap, ex graffiti artist!).

looking forward to this! especially as I'm building a Wicked myself at the moment ;)

It's coming, just need to wait some some light for a first photos...

As a clue thought it's going to be purple and black ano I think. Purple Graftons have been the first purchase..

Looks stunning, really love that and the fork works really well (headset and pedals just hold it back from being perfect for me) tremendous effort.

Yeah the pedals were just so I could get it round the block! Not sure what to do with the headset, i'd like to put a king on there but threaded headsets seem to be few and far between at the moment.

Back