Don't you just hate junk mail!! Heh hang on!

Nah, kinda run-a-ground now, cos IF got 1 1/8"> 1" devolution fitted, got to get 1 1/8 steerer from floor mounted judys into the IF, then those judys crown into the Yo, it's been planned for a little while now, well what's work for!!
Sprinke of Grafton/CK/Ringle/Syncros etc, in the pipeline.

Was thinking, Jez, if only I could get another tumble-dryer in the garage, heh, we'd be twins. kinda!
Only you got more stuff then me!, boo.

nice collection. curlys Yo eddys the same colour :) ...maybe I should suggest the purple theme to him coz it looks pretty good :D

Alan,

You suck! :p No one person should have sooo many cool rides. Please tell me that you plan to ride that YO into the ground (or at least get it a bit dusty).

Seriously though, glad you found your YO,

rody

Hi Rody,
Loving this build up at the moment, got some pics of the bike, kinda work in progress, having to 'slum' it a bit with odd colours etc, but trying to use all parts from the odds bin in the garage,
Still not sure if she's retired or not yet!!
cheers alan

Fast progress and a very nice bike indeed Alan (looking forward to seeing it finished), but one thing concerns me and it's nothing to do with the bike.... How tall are your kids? Blimey! Agency couldn't use that swing!

:LOL:

Back