another orange prestige

old skool babe":3o3ul2rt said:
right finished frame..and dont like it now.!!!
IMG_00000064.jpg

just the wrong color for the bike..but its growing on me.
but still not happy.heres a few pics of the days build.. :?
IMG_00000067.jpg

IMG_00000068.jpg

IMG_00000072.jpg

and heres the finished product.... and still not happy...
:?
IMG_00000075.jpg

please be honest....!!!

It's very nice, I like it a lot. But the nice thing is it will evolve with you. I'm in the process of getting my 2nd C16R powder coated, I've seen a nice silver that is different to my other C16R which is the original silver, but this one will be slightly different :) anyway digressing slightly you build looks good :)

Nice build - good selection of parts, but I don't think you will be happy with it until it is orange/white with the original decals again..... it would suit the purple too.

Important thing is that you have a cracking frame with some great kit - get out and ride it and then see how you feel :D

I like it very understated!
If I had to change one thing it would be the tyres to amberwalls!

Tc

I know what you mean about not liking it; it's not quite the sum of its parts yet...

...perhaps some different tyres would pull it all together? Either tan-walls or butterscotch something-or-other :?:

cheers for the good comments.. will be out on it next weekend as got another car aswell so been spliting my time between the two..

just a kona to go... ;)
this was the hardest bit..
IMG_00000081.jpg

Sorry you dont like it, it was me that suggested grey too :oops:
Does look more like silver though, never seen one in the flesh but pretty sure the original Orange grey was more like battleship grey, going to be doing my Clockwork laquered over grey primer.

old skool babe":17jqqaus said:
might change the purple for blue or black.

Personaly i'd loose the Purple, keep the build grey/silver and black, a classy business like build, the Prestige decal would have been better in the centre of the top tube.

Very nice clean up job on the cranks :cool:, frame looks a nice size too (17" i'm guessing ?)

Looking nice.... :cool: you will have to tell us all how you feel it rides.. :cool:

Back