600 rear mech or parts of

milko

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
My road bike is still sitting unloved in the garage as the rear mech is still not fixed so here I am, being proactive, it wont fix itself!

Basically the bolt which holds in the jockey wheel escaped, launching the jockey wheel off down the road. I was unable to find the bits so I require a jockey wheel which will work in a 7 speed shimano 600 tricolour mech and the bolt to hold it in the cage. If anyone has such a thing sitting in the parts bin it would be greatly appreciated and could be exchanged for beer!

I probably have a jockey and the bolt in a drawer somewhere. Will check for you tomorrow.

Is it a top or a bottom?

I have a couple of spare top ones but no original bottom ones. The bolt seems to be the right size though but to be absolutely sure, please measure the length of the one you have left.

Sorry to take so long to respond we have been moving house. That sounds great I will measure it asap

I think I have one of each, not sure how much life they have left but they should be good for a fair few miles yet. let me know if you need either of them

Andy

Right, sorry all again! I now have a proper computer working so no more pulling my hair out trying to use the phone for internet access.

The missing one is the top and any spares would be appreciated especially the bolt as I defo cannot pick one of them up off ebay new!

Back