Charge Splashback tyres at Evans and Wiggle

Inzaman":2jgrkpgz said:
The prices at Wiggle are now £30 a piece which is a shame as i really wanted the 1.8 and Evans only have 2.1. But at the Evans price i thought what the heck i will stick with 2.1 again - also if you add the code 10NY you get a further 10% off :cool:

Bigger is better... ;)

Cheers for the code! :D

Inzaman":3iaw8swf said:
The prices at Wiggle are now £30 a piece which is a shame as i really wanted the 1.8 and Evans only have 2.1. But at the Evans price i thought what the heck i will stick with 2.1 again - also if you add the code 10NY you get a further 10% off :cool:
I went for 1.8's (in a retro stylee) wish I'd have known about the 10% code from Evans, I'd have saved £6.77. Ah well they were pretty damn cheap anyway

I'd second El Ped's comment that they are a 3 season tyre, the only thing they don't cope very well with is thick deep sticky gloop

Thanks for the replies guys, think i will bag some 2.1's, not concerned about mud as i ride a Klein :LOL:

letmetalktomark":2tywtust said:
Mmmm ti frame and tan tyres :cool:
Cool as funk

5661510659_b61dd3499f_z.jpg

Just snaffled up some 2.1's meself.... (bandwagon jumper, I know... :oops:) which came to a tad over 30quid with the promo code (cheers for that!) - bargain :LOL:

But who's had all the 1.8's?! I wanted them over the 2.1's... :( :LOL: :LOL:

:facepalm:

just bought some . promo code did not work but still a good price .

anyone tried to tubeless ghetto them ?

Bought some 1.8s in the last couple of days from Evans, although they appear to be out of stock again, so it's worth keeping an eye on their stock.

dicoverybmw":l0mpc8ri said:
Bought some 1.8s in the last couple of days from Evans, although they appear to be out of stock again, so it's worth keeping an eye on their stock.

Back in stock now as i have just brought a set :cool: :D

Inzaman":2cto4kge said:
dicoverybmw":2cto4kge said:

Back in stock now as i have just brought a set :cool: :D

Well they have sent me one, with one on back order so here's hoping it comes through because one is obviously no good in its own :?

Latest posts

Back