Ravenscar Railway Ride 14th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks won't be able to make than, minor op disconnecting personal bits that day so no riding for 4 weeks , well cheezed off when I saw the date but hey ho, I'll be in RHB on the May BH weekend so will have to do it on me todd :(
Matthew

Matthews":2kf6bpe5 said:
Sorry folks won't be able to make than, minor op disconnecting personal bits that day so no riding for 4 weeks , well cheezed off when I saw the date but hey ho, I'll be in RHB on the May BH weekend so will have to do it on me todd :(
Matthew

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Hope it all goes well, fingers crossed an all that ;)

Will check the holiday calendar....hope I and the better half can make it, Haven't seen Robin Hoods Bay in years! :)

stuff the ride, who said something about fish and chips????

:shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

pantha magic":2qzo0cmo said:
Will check the holiday calendar....hope I and the better half can make it, Haven't seen Robin Hoods Bay in years! :)

Will be good to meet you hope you can make it :D

What's the conditions like vern?

Recovering from broken ribs and sprained wrist, though been riding daily this week, and next.

Will be at the back but don't want to hold folk up.

saltyman":327r7rtn said:
What's the conditions like vern?

Recovering from broken ribs and sprained wrist, though been riding daily this week, and next.

Will be at the back but don't want to hold folk up.

I doubt you'll hold us up as its really easy riding, nothing technical and only one steep bit (climbing back for Robin Hoods bay with a belly full of chips)
Will be good to see you mate what bike you thinking of riding ?

Will be great to see you Rich, I will keep you company at the back, I enjoyed my xmas food a bit too much this year :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back