1991 Monster Fat Chance,Finished Pics Page 4,ride pics p6

Rio":13z6mn5j said:
so good to see the action shots!! That's how it should be!

how did the Timbuks hold up?

Must confess , changed the tyres out , will save the Timbuks until I get a spare pair :oops:

theredchili":1zpillif said:
Rio":1zpillif said:
so good to see the action shots!! That's how it should be!

how did the Timbuks hold up?

Must confess , changed the tyres out , will save the Timbuks until I get a spare pair :oops:

I completely understand!

To be fair without sounding like I am kissing arse , The photos were taken around the skills area as it was peeing down and I didnt bring a big enough bag to take it up on the trail (not that I really wanted to in the conditions) but we went up and did the blue/red trail and James hammered it (this trail is aimed at the weekend warriors with 10" bouncers :LOL:) :shock: Fair play I thought

Here is my fav pic!!

DSC_0839.jpg

daj":34pnjsqt said:

Nice pic Dave - have you been practising your skills? Do you remember this was the last 'action shot' of yours:

p5220014.jpg

James - it really is a very pretty bike and a credit to you sir.

Great to see it being ridden too - can't wait to see it some time :D

ha,ha you can clearly see the leaves you kicked up in the bottom right corner Mr Adrian!! :LOL:

daj":2ffnfnsh said:
To be fair without sounding like I am kissing arse , The photos were taken around the skills area as it was peeing down and I didnt bring a big enough bag to take it up on the trail (not that I really wanted to in the conditions) but we went up and did the blue/red trail and James hammered it (this trail is aimed at the weekend warriors with 10" bouncers :LOL:) :shock: Fair play I thought

Here is my fav pic!!

DSC_0839.jpg

Cheers chap , nothing like taking on the modern boys and winning :LOL:

Will continue to ride this hard when it comes out , that's what it was made for :cool:

daj":2ez8o2c6 said:

Here is my fav pic!!

DSC_0839.jpg

Cheers chap , nothing like taking on the modern boys and winning :LOL:

Will continue to ride this hard when it comes out , that's what it was made for :cool:

Back