Does anyone actually ride a (road) bike here?

Armistice Day Ride.

Sorry no map - enough time & effort planning the route!

One or two maps on the day, best at least three people know the route: there will be a"broom"to ensure no-one goes ff the back.

Not a race in any sense though - this will be a gentle tour.

Rk.

Unfortunately I'm going to a funeral so not going to be able to make it.

I'm sure though that in time more riders will become known. There's enough bikes on here and they obviously have people who ride them :LOL:

due to family, work and ill health commitments my riding has dramatically been reduced, id love to come ride both road and off road but alas, i am unable. good luck with your rides.

How did the 11/11 ride go?

I couldn't fix the time off as I'm away a lot in the next two weeks so had lots of stuff to sort out beforehand.

AR-CoolC":38ntbqnz said:
How did the 11/11 ride go?I couldn't fix the time off as I'm away a lot in the next two weeks so had lots of stuff to sort out beforehand.

Thanks for asking...it went very well, only four of us, we rode to 11 war memorials/churches, covered around 35 miles, had nice food in an Alford cafe (roughly halfway round) - the owners waved us off!

Weather got a little chilly...we had a great time :D .

My local paper is doing a feature next week (photographer met us at Strubby church).

You should come for a ride.

Roadking.

alford wheelers??

There's always Alford Wheelers - I've been out with them a few times Weds ams, nice bunch. I'm in Woodhall so not too far from Louth.

Back