Nightride: 21st of October

I won't be riding boys but I'll be bringing a frame and some kit for mikee and a bag of bits to flog on, lots of random stuff and macretro discount will be available in lieu of postage...

The Ken":1v78f55m said:
Worked till 10 last night - should make it if I do the same tomorrow :)

thats the spirit TK

boxxer
i'd better bring some cash then

Nope - were only shipped on monday so not likely, I'll pick up some nice candle holders in ikea on the way.

Looking forwards to this any ettiqute to this ie one person brings a repair kit another something else? Throwing the diamond back into lbs tonight and will fit the lights tomorrow night should be there around 5ish

Not so much organised BvT but someone will have some stuff, especially if TK is coming :LOL:

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":2wmqj5xo said:
Looking forwards to this any ettiqute to this ie one person brings a repair kit another something else? Throwing the diamond back into lbs tonight and will fit the lights tomorrow night should be there around 5ish
Retrobike rides typically feature several mechanicals, but TK rides with a tardis-like Camelbak that contains just about everything you could ever feasibly need, including an inflatable A-team who will build you a replacement bike from twigs, stones and mud while humming the theme tune.

Pack a spare inner-tube just incase - maybe it's just me and my inability to 'ride light', but pinch flats and Glentress seem to go hand in hand, and patching a tube in the dark = :?

Don't think i've ever been to Glentress without having at least two punctures. Got two on spooky alone last time.

Can't decide what to bring. Cotic or Misfire. Also a part of me wants to bring the singlespeed Humuhumu. At least it will give me an excuse for walking.

you forgot to add that although ken has most ov the silverline tool catalog in his rucksack , he never has the tool he needs there and then
last time it was headset spanners and the wheel truing jig he was missing
time before that i think the lathe was missing

i'm bringing me klunk ,and possibly a GT hardtail ,maybee the plastic one
again

Back