Guys forks night (guy fawkes get it??)- Friday 6th November.

Re:

Nearly ready to roll :) trying not to forget my lights!! I'll be Roostering tonight btw. Beware the Yellow Peril.

Should be there (plus 1), but don't wait for us...

Just got to decide which bike to take, built a new beastie last night but it needs a setup run and I don't think a nightride would be a great time for tinkering!

packed the anthem as the RTS still has a puncture which i forgot again, thats getting sorted at the weekend.

think the two lads from my work gonna stick to the blue as one of them's first time back after breaking his collar bone at the bottom of spooky wood.

aiming to be there half 6 depending on the traffic.

Re:

Keith, thats not the lad me and ZZ helped you carry off the hill a while back is it ?

He is aware the blue becomes as bad as the red when your in darkness. Tell hime to be careful this time :D

Re:

Got here no problem, dry just now and mild but there are a few muddy riders about.

Re:

So what's the protocol here? I'm sat in a dark carpark with my shorts around my ankles eating a packet of tangfastics. It doesn't feel as strange as it should.

Re:

Cracking night lads :) GT on a night ride is up there with the best of them. Much fun indeed and good to see you all again. Chips wurnae too shabby either.

Really enjoyed that, just the right level of knackered and couple of close calls.

Here's to comrie croft early December?

Back