Guys forks night (guy fawkes get it??)- Friday 6th November.

I was thinking of bringing the RTS with searchlight illumination, that way keep some honest on the fast bits.

Re:

Sorry guys, I'm a No now. My short bike commute on unlit roads is reminding me how much I dont really enjoy night riding especially at speed :roll:

Maybe at a later date when i get back into the swing of things and get my lights upgraded.

aucht velo, what's wrong with the wooden mounted non steering light?

I'm sure we'd be able to come up with a spare light between us.

Re:

Ok I'm now a mibee again. I bought a brand spanking commuter light with 600 plus Lumens rating last night on ebay, a Xeccon Geinea I. I thought this advisable when I missed a corner on my commute last night and ended up in the undergrowth due to poor lights. The light gets no bad reviews and is tiny but pumps out enough light to trundle along without crashing quite easily. If it works as claimed i could be at GT with you. if I can find the battery for my Niterider newts then I could also be there. A lot of ifs :roll:
Unfortunately my amusing huge torch strapped to the frame idea won't work this year as the torch was badly sealed against moisture and has now seized. i cannot get the batteries out and a vice and pliers couldn't get it unscrewed :facepalm:

Re:

I'll bring all my lights with me, I have a spare exposure joystick which makes a pretty good helmet light.

Back