Deal extreme/Ebay 900 lumen lights

Oh and thanks to all for replying, I know the lights threads can be a bit too frequent.

the one you've bought is virtually identical to the one i've bought. Much brighter than the 900 dealextreme one i had before but the beam is much more focussed into a narrower spread. My 900 is still going despite 2 years of serious abuse, but cables started to disconnect as i helmet mounted it and the twisting of my head didn't do them any good.

lights

i have the 900 lumen P7 one and used it on my bars all last winter in all weathers, and it works superb!! i run it on full beam for the whole ride and the battery last nearly 2 rides.

I just ordered one of the 1600 lumen head torches similar to yours Kaiser (but from a different seller) so i'm looking forward to trying that out!!

With both of them lit up i'll have bloody planes trying to land at the Carron Valley when i'm night biking since it's on the flight path!!! :LOL: :D

Greig.

DX is slow - still waiting for mine to be dispatched after a week - they do warn you of that though.

Usually a month, three weeks if lucky. I've spent about a thousand at DX, its always slow but does arrive :)

Given its coming from abroad thats not too bad.I had to wait 5 weeks for my forks to arrive.

More importantly anybody have an approximate run time?

one thing i will say, DO NOT let them fully discharge. as i'd not used mine for awhile i forgot about charging the battery, it now only holds enough charge for about 45 mins on low beam.

my own fault, just a warning to others. ;)

Latest posts

Back