2002 Klein Quantum Race Patriot by Dream Bikes - 5.36 kg

Nice colour! And as Jamis Diablo said, great outfit too!
how do those carbon chainrings hold up?

Rio":u1vxbw12 said:
Nice colour! And as Jamis Diablo said, great outfit too!
how do those carbon chainrings hold up?

Tune 50t chainring is made by Fiber Lyte UK and it's full carbon, it's enough rigid but the shifting is poor (fortunately here in the dolomites I use it only few times so no problem with longevity).
Carbon ti 34t chainring is better because is made of aluminum and carbon fibre and that helps shifting performance and longevity.

Dream Bikes":3puzkbq7 said:
Tune 50t chainring is made by Fiber Lyte UK and it's full carbon, it's enough rigid but the shifting is poor (fortunately here in the dolomites I use it only few times so no problem with longevity).

I understand. Waaaay to big for climbing, and probably to small for gaining speed downhill?

How does your mega light bike handle downhill? Must be a blast to ride it uphill :D

Rio":cuf84kvs said:
Dream Bikes":cuf84kvs said:

I understand. Waaaay to big for climbing, and probably to small for gaining speed downhill?

How does your mega light bike handle downhill? Must be a blast to ride it uphill :D

I was scared about downhill before ride it, but I've found the feeling immedaitely, the bike is firm and precise (I think that the wheels stifness helps), so I'm really happy because my position on the bike is nearly perfect! :D

Back