sycip 29er

I received a mail from the seller which seem to be a nice guy.

Thanks for the interest. Yes, this a very nice frameset. The geometry is custom. It was modeled after a large Niner One9, with a slightly lower bottom bracket which gives it excellent handling - very stable and predictable. I am not sure of the tubing.

I can ship to the Netherlands. you will have to pay full shipping. The cost should not be too great. I have shipped frames to Germany before.

MynameisCasper":1bwsdbtk said:

Thanks for the interest. Yes, this a very nice frameset. The geometry is custom. It was modeled after a large Niner One9, with a slightly lower bottom bracket which gives it excellent handling - very stable and predictable. I am not sure of the tubing.

I can ship to the Netherlands. you will have to pay full shipping. The cost should not be too great. I have shipped frames to Germany before.

Unfortunately too large for me :(

Unfortunately too large for me :(

Latest posts

Back