Show us what you did today, thread

That's the lot, just retro fitting the road bike and I will need to find a new hobby, did someone mention pens earlier?

clockworkgazz":1hdcatla said:
That's the lot, just retro fitting the road bike and I will need to find a new hobby, did someone mention penis earlier?

not me :shock:

and today i built another b.e. bike :cool: :cool: :cool:

5d9749b9.jpg

60bfd264.jpg

it's alright as is but i feel the need to change things :twisted:

Great stuff BE :cool:

Got the paint done on the Bravarastado, fairly pleased with it :)

SAM_0281.jpg

SAM_0282.jpg

SAM_0283.jpg

Was initialy going to be single speed but now building it as a 1x8.

Have a red Flyte to go on it, going for green grips, have blue flavoured wheels (Hope front hub, blue nips), red QR's, pedals and chainring, going for a blue anodized rear U brake, would like some blue Dia Compe front cantis if i can find them.

Want to keep my options open for re-doing the frame back to standard in the future, so not going too mad with green, gold and red bits, blue bits match the stickers so will tie in with the current build and and will still work if i re-do it plain yellow in the future.

Have a small problem though, stack height on the Token headset i bought (very nice for the money BTW) has resulted in just enough threads to get the top nut on with no space to get a Canti hanger in , no noodle on the stem, could i use a bolt on hanger on the forks :?

SAM_0279.jpg

Looking really nice Jimi :cool: I mean ,im really impressed,GT could have used that as a stock frame colour
Top job old chap,first class :D

RobMac":1w47jeou said:
Jimi do you think you could replicate that paint job on a Mk2 Golf? :shock:

Sure, probably cost about £700 in rattle cans though :LOL:

Cheers Andy :D , saying it could have came from GT like that is the highest compliment ;)

Back