Request a MBA bike review

Repack Rider

Senior Retro Guru
I was going though my very complete collection of 1986-1993 MBA today, and I see that it has reviews and specs for just about every important "retro" bike, Ibis, Bontrager, Fat City, Fisher, Yeti, Mantis, Breezer, and so on.

If there is a specific bike anyone wants to see, let me know, and I'll see what I can dig up. If you actually know what issue it's in, even better. What I really need to do is go through them all and compile a list of what is reviewed and when, but that's a chore and I'm putting it off for now.

Yo.. Very cool of you to offer this; any chance you have the Action-Tec Framewerks test? I'm afraid I don't have a month.. Or a year but could be 92ish? :oops:

I don't suppose you have any info on the Control Tech Full Suspension frame? Believe it was 1995, only because when I ordered my Cane Creek shock for it the only year stated was '95.

Trying to find any info on this frame is nigh-on impossible, but it sure rides nice!

Cheers.

Attachments

• ControlTech2.JPG
    ControlTech2.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 2,126
:oops:

Sorry, just re-read your post and realised I'm 2 years too late.

But if ANYONE out there is reading this and has any info please pm me, I would be eternally grateful.

Latest posts

Back