NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Don't think I will be joining in the GNR. :(

Stuffed my knee in this wkend walking in the dales and sat eating pain killers and debating wether to go to A&E. :roll:

On the plus side I found some awsome bridleways around Dent. ;)

No cycling for me for at least 4-6wks.

Tore my MCL (Medial Collateral Ligament), Strained my LCL (Lateral Collateral Ligament), bust my Cartilage and may have done my ACL aswell but not sure on that one yet. :(

I have to wear a brace like forest gump for 6wks. :cry: :LOL:

I'm going to work really hard to get this fixed asap as really do not want to miss BDWIII. ;)

Rick.

Is anything in the pipeline for mid June? I now have a raft of saturdays off and would like to get some riding in. Something on the moors would be handy.

Stevo

VEGAS!":13u4saau said:
Is anything in the pipeline for mid June? I now have a raft of saturdays off and would like to get some riding in. Something on the moors would be handy.

Stevo

I was thinking of putting on a ride at the back end of June, as its mountain mayhem in the middle.

I'm also going over to ride with the N/W chaps on the 11th if you fancy if ? we could meet some where and go in one vehicle maybe??

kaya":1fm6uvex said:
VEGAS!":1fm6uvex said:

Stevo

I was thinking of putting on a ride at the back end of June, as its mountain mayhem in the middle.

I'm also going over to ride with the N/W chaps on the 11th if you fancy if ? we could meet some where and go in one vehicle maybe??

18th would be ideal. I will be in France with the Dr on the 11th. End of the month could be a possible but i'm having a lads weekend away early in july that might cause friction at home. Is anyone apart from Gilbert and Mark doing Mountain Mayhem from up here? Would it matter if you put on a ride that weekend? I'd be happy to work out a route on my local patch on the southern slopes of the moors.

Stevo

Now then Mr VEG_AS

The 18th would be fine for me and as you point out there's only the two SS queen's going to mayhem,

so how about something in the Rosedale area, starting for the Lion at Blakey ridge?

some where between 15-18 miles with a pub/cake stop sound good? or have you something in mind?

Ps you missed a good ride at weekend :cool:

Blakey Ridge is good. Start with that nice singletrack beside Hollins Farm then head either west toward Hutton le Hole or east toward Cropton. There will always be a nasty climb towards the end though if you start from britains second highest pub. Bone dry and fast rolling up there at the moment though.

VEGAS!":1yls8sy3 said:
Blakey Ridge is good. Start with that nice singletrack beside Hollins Farm then head either west toward Hutton le Hole or east toward Cropton. There will always be a nasty climb towards the end though if you start from britains second highest pub. Bone dry and fast rolling up there at the moment though.

Will sort out an announcement and string some trails together later,
maybe to Lastingham and back to Rosedale then back up to the lion.
The café in rosedale has some fair to middling cake and it's fresh coffee as well ;)

Latest posts

Back