1992 GT Tequesta - wreck rescue!

mrlee":29oddfhz said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Balilla-leather-Toe-Clip-Straps-NOS-blue-italy-road-/350453752318?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5198abe1fe

Yeah, nice but it's going to be over £20 Inc post which is daft for straps really. They don't match anyway so I've gone for black now. BUT I won't be riding with clips anyway as I'll put some V8's on for actual riding. ;-)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Update.
More stuff came through the post from various sources, including a small part i had to buy but I had to snipe it at great cost off eBay.

Currently de anodising the mounts on my u brake as they are green and dont match. I am a little bit high now. :cool:

A weird mistake in the renovation of the shifters has been solved and the brake lever blades have been polished.
Cranks and mechs are on, glad I spent so much time polishing them as they look ace!
Pedals on, seatpost on. Going to change headset if I can get a lower stack height one soon. Needs to be black too.
Tyres are on (HOW hard to fit????) and front brake is on.
Annoying wait for cables to come through grrrrrr.
All will be revealed one day....

Will take it out into the fresh air for some quality photos too.

Going to be a bit of a pause as I am waiting for a Ritchey Pro Logic headset to come from the USA. Can't get one in black in this country it seems, and I have to have one as the stack height is very low, similar to the one that came as standard on the bike.
The STX headset just doesn't look right, even though its really nice, it just needs to be black!
Need to re-dish the back wheel, only slightly, as either the frame is bent or the wheel is off, don't know which and I don't want to check either!!
Also waiting for the original bottle and cage I used to have to arrive from the US too, they were very difficult to find and they were the probably the most expensive bottle and cage I've ever bought. :-/
It looks ace at the moment though, cables are mostly on and everything has come together well. Gifted some X-lite crank caps which are nice and silver and finish off the highly polished cranks well.

Ooooh I can't wait to ride it!

If anyone wants to swap some NOS Conti Leader pro and Supercross Baja tyres for some Ritchey Z-max's in NOS or excellent condition please let me know......

Woo-hoo - got a Zefal bottle cage, NOS and 20yrs old in packet!!
c88200dc.jpg

Ooooh I'm excited!
NOS Ritchey Logic Headset arrived from the US today. And I've been told someone is sending me a rear cable guide, the last bits I need.
Should be finished by the end of the week - I'm going to try and take some very special pictures when it's done. :)
459daf9d.jpg

Ooooh that's a nice headset I hear you say. And it fits and matches the bike too. :-D
a5ae5716.jpg

Say, that's also a nice custom mirror polished U brake too. :-D
23b42a89.jpg

Tasty front brake with very rare pads - niiiiiiiiice!!!
7df4a54b.jpg

I suppose you are just waiting for your tyres then?

Yup!!

Back