Show us what you did today, thread

Black or grey Rob :? Black would be nice.

Noting fancy today.Just a cycle into town,through to the west end to sit in Kelvingrove park and people watch

I like the blue and (is that newer?) decals. Possibly go black on the forks / stem? Don't much like the blocky decals on the red, unless with splatter.

On a related note, the leafy Kona decals always make me think of Sabre Wulf on the Spectrum :oops:

I like the old style decals Rob- keep it retro I say.

went out on a 3 hr road ride on the gazelle and it was almost fun, admittedly it was glorious sunshine, the road over the eaglesham moor was stunning and the descent was very fast and fun. My legs felt almost as good as this time last year and to top it all every single roadie said hi!

no pics but I did get to finish the Bizango and fettle with the salsa so took a pic of the bikes in the back garden.

DSC09150.jpg

looking cool Big Eck in a mental blue and green kind of way (two colours of the great divide)

Finished the Voodoo tonight- the rear hope lever has a very slight leak :evil: and the BB is prob on it's way but first ride up and down the street was very encouraging :D

voodoo3.jpg

voodoo4.jpg

I like that Gazz, good to see the coo saddle getting used and you can't go wrong with Thomson. Any opinion on the forks yet?

Also might be able to get a seal rebuild kit for the lever from Hope still? Sure dyna or big.eck will know.

Nice forks Gazz :cool: how they perform ?

Seals are available for the brakes at CRC,fitting them is another matter though :? not tricky or anything just that getting the pistons out to change them is the hardest part.
Eck just loves that kind of job ;) :LOL:

Sometimes gazz it can just be a matter of screwing the pistons out as far as the adjuster allows then pull on the lever to put them out a bit further.
Clean then a bit of silicon grease around the piston might prevent the fluid getting past the seal :?
Shimano saints have this habit of allowing fluid past the seals after bleeding but after the above they trick it stops it.

Gazz-Whats the head angle on that VooDoo ? it looks very steep :?

Looks brill :cool: Nice build :D

Back