Raleigh Team Burner

the answer is yes, but ! the paint work needs to be very good and not needed to be done again - Tange and koisumi frame are from Japan and have a different geometry to standard burners and rides like a 18yrd collage girl and not a drunk bored house wife :LOL:

they can be made very nice and ride sweet - just a shame you can't get some money back on the parts that are mtb :roll:

i have a chrome aero pro that needs sorting and finishing

they can go for £500 -£600+ for a original or mint made :cool:

This is my 84 Team Aero Pro I'm currently restoring. I'll put another pic up when its complete. Most of the parts used are NOS or re-chromed.

Tapstickersright.jpg

Plus its WAY too expensive I paid £350 for my complete bike, frames and fork alone normally go for the £220 mark.

i think mr burnerworld got too excited with his bidding :LOL:

i also think he got stitched up a bit with the price.he got bidding against someone else who when realised what burnerworlds top price was,retracted his own top bid when he realised it was too much.sort of unofficial shill bidder!! this is what the owner told me

time will see :LOL:

some newbie to the scene who had one back in the day may snap it up

bit pricey for just those bits - seeing as dc mx brake price will take a couple of hundred onto the price in the end :roll:

see how many times it comes down in price or gets a bite he's happy with the offer ?

Back