Hilary Stone.com

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Wont refund my money :x Onza grips haven't arrived and been 2 weeks since sending.
Have sent e-mails informing of no grips not even a reply.

As i paid by BACS will have to contact my bank to dispute with him to get my money back :x

Been a bad week from ebay SUntour pulley wheels lost in post, Vintage 1.9 Smoke lost in post.

Will my Suntour Cassette make it :?

I'm disappointed with Mr Stone :( Expected better

Is my postman riding Suntour & Smoke on his bike :LOL: :roll:

its an Avalanche - no flat cap

flat_cap.gif

tintin40":2x4f1vtu said:
Wont refund my money :x Onza grips haven't arrived and been 2 weeks since sending.
Have sent e-mails informing of no grips not even a reply.

As i paid by BACS will have to contact my bank to dispute with him to get my money back :x

Been a bad week from ebay SUntour pulley wheels lost in post, Vintage 1.9 Smoke lost in post.

Will my Suntour Cassette make it :?

I'm disappointed with Mr Stone :( Expected better

Is my postman riding Suntour & Smoke on his bike :LOL: :roll:

Sorry to hear about that. I've only dealt with Hilary once (he sold me my Orbit 531c road frame) and had no problems at all. Could be that he's away from his Bristol base on business (I believe he acquires a lot of his stock through auctions, cycle jumbles and the like) but even so would have thought he could still keep track of e-mails whilst on his travels.

David

Got a reply have to wait anther week for a refund :roll: As he had a part take 4 1/2 months to Finland.

Well i hope his business is doing well as i wont be buying from him again after this poor service.
:roll:

It's lucky i've nearly completed my second Trimble so i wont be buying any way. (still have to keep the spare parts draw full)

Will be riding and doing my other country hobby

para 3 is a interesting read

Back