Looking for "David Humphreys" or "Dave_H&quot

trail_Rat

Retro Newbie
Do you know him ? is he ill ?

Can you ask him to get in touch/answer my emails regarding the tires please

Thanks

Terry

He's a very, very busy man. I think he's apologised for the delays in his for sale thread. I've dealt with him loads, top bloke. If he sold you something I have no doubt you'll get it, but it might take a while ;)

cheers guys.

Hopefully they will turn up . just moved to a new house and was wondering if i had a dodgy posty .....

I'm also waiting on a wheel. Last communication mid November after a few weeks silence. Said he was V Busy and still had a load of parcels to get posted out :cry:

However I sort of think things will be ok as other people on here seem willing to vouch for him.

Anyone known him well enough to give him a wee poke in the ribs, reminder stylee :D

DH has been in touch with me. Long wait but will be fine in the end I'm sure.

We ain't all mail order guru's - me included :LOL:

:xmas-cool:

Would be nice if he would hurry up a bit or even contact me. I too have been waiting for a set of wheels, its been over a month now since I paid him and he doesn't reply to any emails. Bit of a poor show.

Martin

Wheels are without doubt the worst thing to sell. I've been stupid busy (not a great excuse I know)so it's been finding the time to hunt out enough cardboard, let alone organise couriers or get to the Post Office for my friends in the more remote parts of the UK. :D

Will do my absolute best-est to get everything out this week. Really sorry to all - I know I've been really rubbish, even by my usual slow standards. :oops:

Back