Wanted Tommasini Velocista Max

DSH

Retro Guru
I know, I know, but “if you don’t ask you don’t get” as my Gran always used to say.

Back knack means I am cycling less and getting rid of most of my bikes, but I’d like to do the limited mileage on the bike I’ve lusted after for years. A Tommasini Velocista in Columbus Max. (The lugged version)

Size wise between 54 and 57 CC seat tube.

condition?, well beggars can’t be choosers.

If you have one you are looking to part with, have a mate with one to get rid of, or if you have a lead on one, please get in touch.

Fingers crossed.

David

Did you see that Ebay advert back in August?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Did you see that Ebay advert back in August?

Yes, I was in contact and got the measurements and then decided that a 54 was probably a fraction too small and adding shipping and customs to the price made it too expensive a risk.

I shall probably regret that decision for a long time even though it was the right one!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back