Doing the hoodie image proud

Thats just about the most awful thing I've seen in a while

I know the park and know the sort of people that hang around there.

:evil:

What is wrong with my f***ing country?

I wish people would stop focusing on those attempting to come to this country and deal with the bloody natives for a change. They are the problem.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. When the country is ready, I'll step up and take it over by force. It needs it.

"The offenders, who ran off, wore hooded tops."

what has that got to do with anything! i hate journalism

what kind of scumbag would do that.

i feel uneasy if my dogs are off their leads in public, not because they are agressive but in case someone gets scarred and does something similar.

poor girl too

How the **** can someone do that to an animal? This is just awful. Makes me sick...

Attachments

• sandy the puppy.jpg
    sandy the puppy.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 988
its not just this country and it can be repaired but we need a revolution.

Wu-Tangled":3eaxp9b6 said:
What is wrong with my f***ing country?

I wish people would stop focusing on those attempting to come to this country and deal with the bloody natives for a change. They are the problem.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. When the country is ready, I'll step up and take it over by force. It needs it.

I'm with you!

Iwasgoodonce":3azfzr7r said:
I fear this country is irrevocably broken.

sad as it is, and as much as i like to think nothing is ever passed repair, or rehabilitation, i have to agree with you. it has been too long left and there is little or no evidence of investment in any serious change.

This country is getting increasingly violent and those to blame are ever less scared of a judicial system that frankly offers little deterrent. And yet we have a law enforcement infrastructure teetering on bankruptcy and focusing on petty revenue collection instead of it's core objective - to protect and serve.

Gutted to say I agree with you.

And before anyone accused me of reading sensationalist daily mail headlines....having worked in the media for years, i am now utterly sick of newspapers and their headlines and avoid them where possible as they do little to help situations these days.

:cry:

BarneyRubble":1a4ze33m said:
I'm with you!

We joke, but i have been talking with a fairly well connected person in my train gang about the likelyhood of starting our own political party.

i mean how hard can it be? You keep all the hundreds of policies that work fine and don't cause anyone any bother and keep things ticking over fine and the cash rolling in without taking the p*ss (take note of that last part mr chancellor), and you ditch (very publicly) the silly rules that seem to ever more put the British public over the proverbial barrell. Like hmm, let me think....

*inheritance tax
*illegal wars
*building contracts for countries destroyed by above mentioned illegal wars that line the pockets of the few and starve the needy of everything else.
*the tax you pay upon your Tax, that you paid on your tax, that you paid on your tax, that you paid on your tax.....
*Cutting back police and employing PTMP (Part Time Monkey Plod) with little or no juristiction while the country's morals and law abidance slides...*****
*there are so many more I can't be arsed to go on. But you get the drift. - think up your own. submit them to me one day and i'll put them into place. :LOL:

I seriously think that anyone prepared to back my 'Common Sense Party' would see a return in the election after this one. I am sure that we would get into power in 2014. Sure of it.

Question is, would you want to? Has top be said, there are no perks left are there? ;) Maybe it would be better to invent a religion. Much more money in that.

*****no brainer this one surely. Guaranteed vote winner putting proper coppers back on the streets and actually allowing them to collar people and actually know that their collars will go to court and not get kicked out by the CPS due to a lack of places in prisons and or rehabilitation programmes.

Back