also in wanted but seeing as its a good cause.......

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
My wee nephews got to have a largish operation [in quite a sensitive spot]
OUCH :shock:
Everyone say Ahhhh[he's only ten]

As is the accepted custom in these cases ,prezzies [such as a bike] are handed over in advance payments of forthcoming acts of bravery and stiff-upper-lippedness .
My sister has got him a bike and im ashamed to even say its name as its part of the hated 'Sea of Grey'

And as most of the parts are low end ,ive promised him some up-grades, along the shimano line of V's with decent adjustable levers as he's only got little hands [everybody say Ahhhh!]

He's expressed interest in silver as his choice of colours :roll: [swapped at birth maybe :LOL: ]
Anyone got anything in good condition a bikes worth of shiny old LX or those current deore ones that dont really look that good now you've taken them out the box.
doesnt matter if you havent got matching levers ,i'll try and source some smaller adult levers if i have to, they dont even Have to be shimano avid would do

I'll pay any fair price :D

Deore M420 (?) V's (will have to confirm that one) in Silver circa 2002, and Avid levers (don't know which ones), any good?

Will post pics tomorrow if interested.

MrNero50":3byekem3 said:
Deore M420 (?) V's (will have to confirm that one) in Silver circa 2002, and Avid levers (don't know which ones), any good?

Will post pics tomorrow if interested.
Always interested ,they must be in very good condition though ,seeing as its a new bike id rather hold out till some minty or close to comes along

Back