Insects Where have they all gone.

Re:

I think you mean insects

Or are you Joshing with us.....and referring to the game the whole family can play

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170827_0001.png
    wp_ss_20170827_0001.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 919
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1gh1afgw said:
I think you mean insects

Or are you Joshing with us.....and referring to the game the whole family can play

:facepalm: :facepalm: :roll: :roll: :? :? :oops: :oops:

My apologises .....Back to spec savers......

Bad spelling mistake and unforgivable.I will close my membership/posting with RB as a result.

Re: Re:

lazyrabbit":1hqaz7td said:
They are less now. They used to be very many.

Are now talking about critters ..... Or dungaree wearing banjo playing hicks who like to hear piggies squeal

Re:

Got plenty of the buggers here. Can't go for a ride without being smacked by at least 3 dragonflies and 5 butterflies per mile. Not seen any ladybugs though.

Re:

Had a couple of shield bugs fly in tonight, to the delight of the cat.

For diversity and abundance of the biomass of invertebrates (in Germany) to fall so dramatically by 80% since 1989, is quite alarming. This may be down to the industrialisation of farming methods with the use of pesticides/herbicides/fungicides, increasing loss of natural habitats due to more land taken by human population growth for housing, industry, factory farming and road infrastructure, etc. Also got to consider the boom in air travel from the late 80s onwards with the availability of ever cheaper flights.

Back