Richard Virenque advertising Festina watches!

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Make up your own jokes!

I'll start us off

'Festina watches, so you don't miss your court appearance' :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

player":14g68t4b said:
If I was wearing this watch I could've got my team out of that hotel a bit earlier....

:LOL:

What time are the UCI coming to do a test?

Re:

I must admit I do miss his emotional style on the climbs as the latest guys just hide the pain very well bar lets say little voeckler and Bertie as he just smiles whilst climbing :LOL:

player":166k9ejw said:
I must admit I do miss his emotional style on the climbs as the latest guys just hide the pain very well bar lets say little voeckler and Bertie as he just smiles whilst climbing :LOL:

May be a good idea to ban sunglasses then. That's the only difference.

player":1yfz3jdn said:
I must admit I do miss his emotional style on the climbs
never saw his emotional style on the climbs. The only emotions I remember from him are his smiling and enjoying his podium while Carsatelli had died a couple of hours earlier and his blubbing as the Festina affair investigators upped the anti on him.
as the latest guys just hide the pain very well bar lets say little voeckler and Bertie as he just smiles whilst climbing :LOL:
Bertie wasn't smiling Monday night on the Huy

player":1rs31u0n said:

Sure, Quintana climbs like the Stig, but the likes of Bert and Froomey often don't have the best poker faces... and I'm guessing you haven't seen much of Fabio Aru. A couple of his best Phil Jones faces from the Giro:

CGKvOJOUgAAtse3.jpg

CFiyWvJWAAAt5_S.jpg:large

And yes, Ricco Virenque's ads are gold. Always was a very smooth bar steward, that one.

Re:

Joking aside I've two brand new (superb) Festina chronographs, Titanium with two straps (one Tit'm one leather), boxed etc.

Any interest at £50 each?

Jon.

N.B they were corporate gifts (must have been £150-£200 retail).

roadking":gmliystb said:
Joking aside I've two brand new (superb) Festina chronographs, Titanium with two straps (one Tit'm one leather), boxed etc.

Any interest at £50 each?

Jon.

N.B they were corporate gifts (must have been £150-£200 retail).
dibs pending pics

Back