First World Problems

fjpshaw

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
An oldie, but a goodie. We really can be a moany bunch! Worth a watch...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fxyhfiCO_XQ

I remember visiting my brother and his wife when they moved into a shiny new flat up in Aberdeen (Cults), he was moaning about the keys to their his n hers Audis. The "problem" was that since the keys were identical to look at, you didn't know if you were picking up the key to the A3 or the TT, so had to carry both every time you wanted to go anywhere. Poor lambs. (I also seem to remember he complained that the light switch to their en-suite was behind the door, meaning to had to walk all the way past the door - 90cm? - to flick the light on, before going in to the en-suite! :facepalm: )

Anyone else got any #FirstWorldProblems?

Re:

Domino's, or Pizza Hut? :?

Who knew that pizza delivery could turn into a family argument.... :facepalm:

Last week I ate salmon twice!

And during the summer it was immensely hot. So we put the AC on and left for some groceries or something small. But in the end we somehow stayed away the whole day. At the end of the day it was too cold inside our house because the AC was on the whole day. We had to open the door to warm our house :oops:

Some good ones! I like the salmon one...I can hear that being said in our own house. "Urghh, steak again?"

This is another belter I heard not so long ago: "the underfloor heating in the bathroom stops just before the toilet, so when you're on the pan, your feet get cold".

Re:

Our neighbours 22 year old daughter keeps on parking her new car opposite our driveway, which makes it really difficult for us to reverse our 4 x 4 off the drive. :roll:

I've run out of room in the three wardrobes so the bedroom looks a mess as there are piles of clothes everywhere.

spike3":38zra5u0 said:
I've run out of room in the three wardrobes so the bedroom looks a mess as there are piles of clothes everywhere.
My wife has that problem, so we had to buy two new wardrobes and a another chest of draws.

And the waiting time for the new leather sofa's? Shocking!

Back