• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 534
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 534
a valuable means of self expression for some
for others an easy way to spot who to avoid in a Dr's waiting room
What are people thinking?? I'm gonna get my face tattoo'd 'cos it's cool............

There is a certain irony - what was once often a sign of individuality (and most likely is in the pictures posted in this thread)? Well quite often now, it can be a hint of conformity. Go to any lifting gyms all around the country - you'll be amazed at how much very similar tatts show up, all from people supposedly wanting to be original / individual, and expressing themselves.

Niche has gone mainstream.

How many people are walking around with the equivalent of "gullible tourist" that they got cut in some foreign country...

Good grief HM, they're flippin awful :shock: . The woman (I think it's a woman??) is one of the worst I've seen. Why do people get face tats? How in hell would you ever get a job with that across your mush. You would think most self respecting tattooists would surely refuse to do stuff like that spider.

Neil":eoj11i1x said:
There is a certain irony - what was once often a sign of individuality (and most likely is in the pictures posted in this thread)? Well quite often now, it can be a hint of conformity. Go to any lifting gyms all around the country - you'll be amazed at how much very similar tatts show up, all from people supposedly wanting to be original / individual, and expressing themselves.

Niche has gone mainstream.

So true. Many years ago, when I got my first tat, very few women had them. When I had a tat done at the base of my spine back in the 80's (oh yes, I was 4 yrs old. :oops: ) it was unheard of - now, every second person has one there.

I reckon tats are a bit marmite. Love 'em or hate 'em.

Mine is homemade and well hidden so it don't count.... drunk and stupid but not that drunk!!!

Re:

Might have been better if he hadn't had 'this is a tattoo' tattooed on his head ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 453
Re:

Surely Rooney must have shagged this one at some time :?: :?: :!: :!: :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• rooney bird.jpg
    rooney bird.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 451
Back