Thinking of getting a tattoo...........

Re:

I just have one question about this one, just how many class A drugs would you have to be on a day to do this :?: :?: :?: :facepalm:

Attachments

• Doofus.jpg
    Doofus.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,039
Re:

How about this idiot? Someone called the police on him because they thought he was carrying a real gun around with him in public...

Attachments

• Man with gun tattoo.jpg
    Man with gun tattoo.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,034
Going by his other tattoos he appears to be a neo-nazi. Police should have put him in a box and sent him to israel.

Re:

i have no issues with tattoos but i do believe as has been said they have an image issue these days, years ago it was a sign of going against the grain, being different, now it's a case of dating someones timeline of tattoo, tribal etc is 90's(?) not only that though i think that it's now more individual not to have a tattoo, i see some people with carbon copies of tattoos, makes me wonder if 10 people go into a tattoo studio and ask for a group discount on angel wings on the back :roll:

the one i see every now and then that for represents the stupidity of some people who get tattoos is this one, must really like a certain energy drink:-

Attachments

• reallylikesmonster.jpg
    reallylikesmonster.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,025
my head is tattoo'd,,,,it didn't change my personality, but may change peoples perception of what i am........but blind people judge me differently! discuss!

Re:

Can't help wondering that the tattoo artist, while buzzing away on the victim's skin applying these blatantly hideous tattoos must be thinking "you're an idiot mate and this is gonna look s#!t, but if you wanna spend your money i'm gonna help you". Then when it's finished.. "Oh wow man that looks AWEsome, great choice!".

I got 3. A naked chick on my left thigh, dirty Harry on my right thigh, another naked chick on my right arm. Was going to have judge dredd on my left arm but had sobered up by then.

Fortunately none of them are visible in normal clothing, so unless I wear hot pants and a vest they're never seen. Interestingly, the Met wouldn't have me because the tattoos are sexist, even though no one will eve see them. So I applied to Beds and westshire police, neither of whom even asked.

If I could turn back the clock 27years I wouldn't bother a second time. That said, because they're not visible unless I'm near naked they've never caused me a problem, except with the Met, and seeing as I'm not a bullsheeting racist.who takes backhanders form the press and fabricates evidence I think my tatts probably did me a favour on that score.

This might be an urban myth, but is still my favourite tatt...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/a-tatto ... e?s=mobile

I have a smallish one at the top of my right arm, and have nothing against folks who want to cover themselves in them, but you do wonder what goes through some people's minds when they have them done, like the girl in Russia a couple of years ago that let her tattooist boyfriend of a few hours scribe his name in large gothic letters across her face!

Back