iPhone 4S bike mounts- advice please

H

Retro Guru
Hi Guys, anyone use one of these and able to offer a robust waterproof one. Any/all help much appreciated. H

siwhite":186zppst said:
Otterbox? Comes with a belt clip that could be adapted...

avoid the otterbox! its a nice case but not fully sealed from the elements, the Griffin Survivor case is nearly fully sealed and its belt clip could easily be adapted to mounted on your stem

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/birmm ... 210791.jpg

I've managed to drop mine and run it over where I hadn't clipped it back onto my camel back chest strap properly and it was fine once I had clean the muck off the screen :D
If you only want a case to protect the phone with occassional use while you ride then the griffin is ideal, you can still run the gps tracker apps and if want you can still hear your tunes while you ride
only other advise I would give that would apply to any case really would be to stick another screen protector on what ever case you use, that way if you rub the screen with a mucky finger and scratch it you can just peel it off later and replace it where as if you scratch the cases screen your screwed!

iPhone 4 case

Thanks for the tips. I'd like to use my phone on the bike as some of the route map apps out there are pretty good and I don't know my area too well. Any tips reference bike mounted ones with a lot of weather protection? That said I probably wouldn't use it off road given my skill level could make it expensive. Thanks H.

Back