Brave Warrior Grove built

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Please can anyone help with a valuation of this bike? It now has Early RINGLE hubs/ Araya RM20 wheels and very rare proto Gravity Research brakes on it. The forks are IRD, stem/bars are Grove, CQP chainset, IRD Seat post, NOS Panaracer Timbuk 2 tyres etc. Any thoughts or help much appreciated. I may be selling this and another one of my fleet. No room and not getting any younger

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpeg
    IMG_0211.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    568.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1409.jpeg
    IMG_1409.jpeg
    531.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1512.jpeg
    IMG_1512.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
That's a beautiful rare beast. Couldn't help with value TBH, but got to be worth a tidy sum. I assume this is in the US and not the UK?

That's a beautiful rare beast. Couldn't help with value TBH, but got to be worth a tidy sum. I assume this is in the US and not the UK?
No im in the UK. However most of the bike and its parts were shipped from the US. The frame was purchased from Tom Teesdale who had been sent this frame to copy for his batch. It’s rare and the craft is superb with perfect welds etc

Stunning machine with a great mix of components. I’d be too scared to own something like that! All my bikes are battered! A bit like myself! 🤣

Back