Fell off, ouch.....

I feel like I’ve been hit with a truck. All I did was board the loft and fill it with stuff from the other one.

But I now have my own loft............ mwahahahaha.

Attachments

• 1A6BBBFE-89B4-4FE2-9A6F-410119E222AE.jpeg
    1A6BBBFE-89B4-4FE2-9A6F-410119E222AE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 260
The History Man":1qgxu5fi said:
I feel like I’ve been hit with a truck. All I did was board the loft and fill it with stuff from the other one.

Having boarded out two lofts and finding myself with another to board out the question I have to ask is, “how much does it cost to get a man to board a loft”.

I don’t fancy it.

mk one":1nf28ldc said:
This, is why you should ride with gopro's :LOL:

We did! Only it was off when we thought it was on, then it was turned on when we thought we were turning it off.... so all we have is footage of the sky whilst you can hear me swearing off camera :facepalm:

The History Man":36vj59p6 said:

That looks like the junction for the miners way/ Cleveland way? if it is then walk it :cool: it's one of my fav trails (don't tell anyone it's a cheeky :xmas-wink:)

kaya":3q5923fu said:
The History Man":3q5923fu said:

That looks like the junction for the miners way/ Cleveland way? if it is then walk it :cool: it's one of my fav trails (don't tell anyone it's a cheeky :xmas-wink:)
Just had with the boy.

Attachments

• 959A6A79-485C-44FC-A007-70E242D9CC09.jpeg
    959A6A79-485C-44FC-A007-70E242D9CC09.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 222
legrandefromage":3khtttla said:
Hence the grouchynessness?

If you didnt lose teef and have short term memory lo...

Erm.

Yes, If you didnt lose teeth and have short term memory loss it didnt happen

I think (what did I come in here for?).
Talking of memory loss..........

Is it coming. Say it is. Go on. Running out of jobs to do. Might have to do some talking. Tried to watch a girly rom com with Mary. Utter shite. 500 days of summer. Do not attempt this. X

Back