Ebay woes!

Spudly

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Help please peeps, i need some advice..

Long story short, i won some azonic bars over a week ago and sent payment, the bars failed to turn up and i was about to message the seller to enquire, when i recieved a message asking me to pay for them?

Checked on my ebay app and its showing payment sent, checked paypal and also showing sent, checked on my laptop as you can check in more detail, and it says payment unclaimed at the seller end.

Weve both been onto ebay and they have told me to cancel payment and wait for the seller to request payment through paypal, done this but the money hasnt gone back into my account (yet) and ebay have told the seller to send an invoice/payment request through paypal, they have asked for my email address but due to ebay's rules i cannot send my email addy to the seller, tried it with spaces, 'at' and 'dot' instead of @ and . symbols, but no avail!

How can i send him my address, so he can request payment, i cannot clarify the email address i have for him, as he can't send me his, and its clearly wrong hence the payment not going through!

I'm pretty sure he isnt messing me about, but it is probably starting to seem to him that i'm messing him about, which i'm not and have no intention of doing!

Any advice appreciated, John.

Latest posts

Back