Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:34 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:29 pm
Posts: 2381
Location: London
Lovely

Why oh why oh why oh why ..... did you let me walk out of your place without that bike, Sidekick???

Nice bike Woody (from one Woody to another)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 pm 
Retro Guru
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:18 pm
Posts: 2181
Location: Singapore
Kestonian wrote:
Lovely

Why oh why oh why oh why ..... did you let me walk out of your place without that bike, Sidekick???

Nice bike Woody (from one Woody to another)


To my local Woody... :wink: :lol: :lol:

regret now ??? dont say i didnt offered ya 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:23 pm 
Deputy National AEC
Deputy National AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 5200
Location: Suffolk, England.
Another top job Woody. Try SJS for ferrules I got some for the ti-mega from there, just get the vernier's on the cable lugs and cable outers to ensure your buying the right ones. Really pleased to see you've used Deore DX too, a great choice imho.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:29 pm 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 1217
Location: Cheshire
sinnett177 wrote:
Another top job Woody. Try SJS for ferrules I got some for the ti-mega from there, just get the vernier's on the cable lugs and cable outers to ensure your buying the right ones. Really pleased to see you've used Deore DX too, a great choice imho.


Cheers fella :D , think i've got the same problem with getting every gear like you have with the Ti-mega :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 pm 
Deputy National AEC
Deputy National AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 5200
Location: Suffolk, England.
Woody wrote:
sinnett177 wrote:
Another top job Woody. Try SJS for ferrules I got some for the ti-mega from there, just get the vernier's on the cable lugs and cable outers to ensure your buying the right ones. Really pleased to see you've used Deore DX too, a great choice imho.


Cheers fella :D , think i've got the same problem with getting every gear like you have with the Ti-mega :(

I cured mine by fitting M900 :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 pm 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 1217
Location: Cheshire
M900 full group or just rear mech lad ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm 
Deputy National AEC
Deputy National AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 5200
Location: Suffolk, England.
Just rear mech at the moment, but plan is to find more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 1217
Location: Cheshire
Think i might try a long cage DX mech first and see if that helps.

I bought the last set of white Onza porc's that were on ebay for my Yeti but it turned out to be a scam so just waiting for my wonga back now! :x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 pm 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 1217
Location: Cheshire
Well some white porc's turned up in the for sale section , luckily i managed to bag a set for the Ultimate ,so here's a quick pic ! 8)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:02 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:45 pm
Posts: 11035
Location: kent
near perfect . 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eldolhor, Lighty, mtbdave and 84 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group