Yeti Ultimate

Lovely

Why oh why oh why oh why ..... did you let me walk out of your place without that bike, Sidekick???

Nice bike Woody (from one Woody to another)

Kestonian":jtkzxnzv said:
Lovely

Why oh why oh why oh why ..... did you let me walk out of your place without that bike, Sidekick???

Nice bike Woody (from one Woody to another)

To my local Woody... ;) :LOL: :LOL:

regret now ??? dont say i didnt offered ya :cool:

Another top job Woody. Try SJS for ferrules I got some for the ti-mega from there, just get the vernier's on the cable lugs and cable outers to ensure your buying the right ones. Really pleased to see you've used Deore DX too, a great choice imho.

sinnett177":oou3ttcq said:
Another top job Woody. Try SJS for ferrules I got some for the ti-mega from there, just get the vernier's on the cable lugs and cable outers to ensure your buying the right ones. Really pleased to see you've used Deore DX too, a great choice imho.

Cheers fella :D , think i've got the same problem with getting every gear like you have with the Ti-mega :(

Woody":1evhabjd said:
sinnett177":1evhabjd said:

Cheers fella :D , think i've got the same problem with getting every gear like you have with the Ti-mega :(
I cured mine by fitting M900 :LOL:

Think i might try a long cage DX mech first and see if that helps.

I bought the last set of white Onza porc's that were on ebay for my Yeti but it turned out to be a scam so just waiting for my wonga back now! :x

Well some white porc's turned up in the for sale section , luckily i managed to bag a set for the Ultimate ,so here's a quick pic ! :cool:

002a.jpg

Back