Yeti Ultimate

Great potential there Chris. There have been some stunning Ultimate restorations done on this site, and I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together. If you get it looking half as good as the DeKerf you did, it will be a stunning bike. Keep us updated.

sinnett177":l524uyma said:
There have been some stunning Ultimate restorations done on this site, and I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together.

I just hope I don't let the Ultimate club down Mark! ....there's not much left in the pot for bling parts ! ;)

Cooooool ! :cool:
And, as ccrhis2lou, what's plan ?
An Euclid or XT groupo ? …

24pouces":1q4k5ypb said:
Cooooool ! :cool:
And, as ccrhis2lou, what's plan ?
An Euclid or XT groupo ? …

At the moment i'm thinking of thumbies, XT M730 crank , XT hubs on campag rims , silver hyperlite bar ....i'll just see how things look at first. Can't wait to get riding it though !

I've been a lazy boy with this one ! :oops: Finished piccy's will be up tomorrow , i've kept it plain and simple with the build. Still looks good though. ;)

Will you be bringing it to Mayhem?
If so save the pictures for now so I can get a first look at it when it goes into the van. ;)

If we get the van fella then its coming along to mayhem ! Sorry guy's no pic's now drystonepaul wants first look ;)

Back