My Trimble

Nice!

I'd like to have a go on a Trimble to see what they're like - I find it hard to imagine!

very much like a Klein. Stiff and light. The Pace rigid fork and hope hubs make the front softer that a Klein. Shame we are so far apart, other wise you could have a go. If ever in London let me know. Or if i visit Scotland.
Thanks

tintin40":usr4x47y said:
very much like a Klein. Stiff and light. The Pace rigid fork and hope hubs make the front softer that a Klein. Shame we are so far apart, other wise you could have a go. If ever in London let me know. Or if i visit Scotland.
Thanks

Cheers!

Its a design that will go on and never age. Compare this to a 07 Trimble. Except for the rear bike and the internal cable route. They look the same.

Very nice,
Good to see the old carbon can keep up with the modern components.

that must be the only 2007 XTR on the site :!:

;)

That XTR was an expensive mistake. I did have Middleburn and Sycross ti bb. I don't know why i sold them a bought the XTR.

tintin40":brybi24n said:
That XTR was an expensive mistake. I did have Middleburn and Sycross ti bb. I don't know why i sold them a bought the XTR.

Yes, I had heard about the exstortionate price of just the chainrings alone.
Still - you've gotta try this new-fangled stuff just to appreciate the old stuff.

mine is STILL sat waiting for some parts but should be finished soon(money permitting)

DSC00071.jpg

chainset wise - kooka rasta on its way :D

Back