My Trimble

Love the Trimble :cool: Hope you wll keep us up to date on progress. One day all Trimble owners should meet up, what a sight that would be :shock: :cool: :D

:) ,Yeah

and if you don't have a trimble, like lid or Dave_H.................................... :twisted: you can turn up on a raleigh 20 :LOL:

retrobikeguy":1bpzrdgc said:
tintin40":1bpzrdgc said:
DSC00071.jpg

chainset wise - kooka rasta on its way :D

That's gonna be hard to beat when it's up for BOTM!

So true. My plain black Trimble has no chance. At least it won once when jez owened it :cool:

Last year I would have been happy with a 'plain black ' trimble, whether it won BOTM or not - all trimble owners should be proud to own such a masterpiece, they are all individual and all have their own beauty ;)

Never a truer word(s) said. This is my second And it wont be the last :shock:
Next a 2007 frame for the weekend :shock: or anther vintage frame :?:
I just can't get enough of the bikes looks. When i jumped back on it after a 15 yr break. It was so quick. The smallest touch on the pedals and off we both went :D

Sigh! I was suppsed to get my tiger stripe ones ready this weekend but still need a few bits (waiting for some stuff to come from states).

They do ride pretty well although my old black one (TinTins one) was built up pretty heavy with the Prostop stuff etc. Like to see how light you can get the whole build as the frame isnt mega lightweiht by any means. Whats your one weighing in like TinTin?

I'm not sure of the weight. Still looking for some scales. But it lost 1/2 pound by changing to cook bro candy ti pedals :shock: from SPD
An educated guess around 22.1/2lb - 23.1/2lb Which is an excellent weight considering the frame is 4lb.An 07 frame is nearly a 1lb lighter plus use WCS Ritchey carbon forks and lose 1/2 lb compared to pace rc31c. plus v brakes on the back and this 07 bike would be 21lb or less. Sorry i've gone off on my adiction again :shock: Off to the Doc's for some more pills :LOL:

Back