Megamo Equip Pro

james1985

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've wanted a Megamo for around 20 years!
Last year I actually found one, here it is.
The ride is spot on, so light and agile, very fast but also comfortable.
By far my favorite bike and one I will be keeping forever.

Attachments

• Picture 016_zpspt8inopx.JPG
    Picture 016_zpspt8inopx.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 927
  • Picture 014_zpsbpgnmqke (1).JPG
    Picture 014_zpsbpgnmqke (1).JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 926
  • Picture 013_zpsytais7vc.JPG
    Picture 013_zpsytais7vc.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 926
Looks nice that James :) Get a decent photo of the drive side though, and switch it for the NDS one in BotM ;-)

raidan73":3vcq8g7c said:
Looks nice that James :) Get a decent photo of the drive side though, and switch it for the NDS one in BotM ;-)

I cant get to the bike at the moment, its tucked away in the loft while I use something else!

Re:

Marga%20Fullana_redimensionar_redimensionar_redimensionar.jpg

Marga Fullana racing for the Megamo Liberto team before she started to race for Specialized.

Nice bike, maybe it's a little difficult to find the decals. Steel tubes with Ti finish.

Nice pic. I have some new decals but decided against fitting them. I like the clean look. It just has small Megamo script on the stem and Liberto on the forks.

That does look very clean & purposeful, I like the Orange in the pics too! (Is there a thread for that bike?).

jimo746":1miyfg9e said:
That does look very clean & purposeful, I like the Orange in the pics too! (Is there a thread for that bike?).

Hi, thanks, not really a build thread as I have had it since it was nearly new. Its constantly evolving. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=329499

Im going back to rigid forks soon, it now rolls on XTR/SUP's on Black Hutchinson tyres.
Also thinking about a custom paint job as its quite rusty now.

Just an update on this, I managed to find suitable flat bars for it, as the original owner had lost the Ti bars and fitted some black risers!
I got it down from the loft for the first time in a couple of years to dust it off.

This is still my favourite bike, I love the look of it, and it rides every bit as good as I could want.

Attachments

• megamo resize3.jpg
    megamo resize3.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 730
  • megamo resize1.jpg
    megamo resize1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 729

Latest posts

Back