The stable as it is currently.... but for how long?

dadstardeluxe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This is what I have on the go at the moment. Just finished tweaking the brakes and gears today on all 3 MTB's, so they will be ridden at the weekend if not before (time allowing) Briefly, this is what we have...

1990 Marin Eldridge Grade (White with neon & black splatter). Full DX groupset, with thumbies.
1990 Marin Eldridge Grade (Grey with black splatter). Full XT groupset, with thumbies.
1993 KHS Montana Crest with full LX groupset with thumbies.
1989 Reynolds 531 framed (brand unknown) fixie, a bit of road fun.

I am pretty happy with them at the moment, but knowing me, there might be a change around.......

Just curious to what you folk think.
Cheers

Attachments

• Fixie.jpg
    Fixie.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 1,181
  • KHS.jpg
    KHS.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Marin Grey.jpg
    Marin Grey.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Marin White.jpg
    Marin White.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,181
Indeed a nice collection but the plain one at the end surprised me :LOL: I initially though ' Likes the detailed paint jobs.'

dyna-ti":7p0s66r7 said:
Indeed a nice collection but the plain one at the end surprised me :LOL: I initially though ' Likes the detailed paint jobs.'

True enough. I am a fan of splatter, fades, neon and anything else interesting, I'm a designer, it's to be expected! The Fixie was something I picked up already built, thinking I'd give it a go for a couple of months, but it rides fantastically, so I've held onto it even if it is a little plain. Maybe I need to think about a repaint if I'm going to keep it. You don't see many splatter paint road bikes do you!?

Really liking the marin's, splatter makes a nice change from the more traditional paint scheme.. yes really like your collection indeed :)

Latest posts

Back