FAT Chance Titanium

Nader

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys, I'm back with a new project :D (perhaps the last one!)

..which waits for months for completion :oops: I hope I find a little time for it.

fatti01.jpg

fatti10.jpg

fatti17.jpg

It will be a quite simple build, either XTR 900 XTR or XT 7...

fatti18.jpg

;)

Nader":38uz16gm said:
Hi guys, I'm back with a new project :D (perhaps the last one!)

"I'm Back " :shock:

Nader you've been gone so dam long I thought you and Mini Ninja Rob had both run off and joined the French Foreign Legion :LOL:

we were all set to send out a search party to find you, and then failing that break in your basement and liberate all those lovely bikes you've acquired over the years.... now we'll just have to look at the artistic pictures you post instead.

As for the last statement "(perhaps the last one!)" :LOL: I think we all know the answer to that one, even if you're in temporary denial..

Willkommen zurück Fremden

Retro Spud":1mrf4wd2 said:
As for the last statement "(perhaps the last one!)" :LOL: I think we all know the answer to that one, even if you're in temporary denial..
Maybe I should have written "I hope the last one" :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

viengsavanh":3ppt3mho said:
love the black chainrings where you get them
I like the XTR 900 crank only with the black XT SG-X chainrings. I believe they were produced only in small quantities.

Actually the black XT SG-X rings and the XTR SG-X rings are the same, but dual SIS are more advanced version of XTR M900 rings
with elaborately constructed climbing aids.

Re:

Thanks for the answer im looking for a set and that little bit of info that they are xt will help me im sure. Big thanks Mike

Following with interest.

And that's good info on the chainrings. Learnt something new today! :)

Latest posts

Back